• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you can do that with Bittrex and BNT Bantor I'm sure allows you to do the same.

When you look over the course of last May/June/July? You'll notice the elliot wave pumps were over a month or two and the crypto market as a whole. In the odd case it was a weekend, Stellar and Ripple being examples. Just watching the charts on coinmarket over the course of a week is enough in most cases.

I'll never forget though, if I did absolutely nothing over the course of last year and just held, I'd be almost 5 times better off.
    Last edited by scooterscot; 11 May 2018, 08:07.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Exactly like last year nearly every alt I've looked at is showing the same pattern, a pullback before the consensus conference. Honestly dude - just hold, don't fret. It's only a 10-20% pullback.

Interestingly with ETC here, this year, its value is more aligned with the $ rather than BTC. It is becoming independent.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        I think you can do that with Bittrex and BNT Bantor I'm sure allows you to do the same.

When you look over the course of last May/June/July? You'll notice the elliot wave pumps were over a month or two and the crypto market as a whole. In the odd case it was a weekend, Stellar and Ripple being examples. Just watching the charts on coinmarket over the course of a week is enough in most cases.

I'll never forget though, if I did absolutely nothing of the course of last year and just held, I'd be almost 5 times better off.
        Just found it!
        Wow...wish I'd known that was there before. thanks fella
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

I think it's okay to do with <$10k but greater than that and you really start to fret. What is the pull back is only a few hours? Would rather wait for the big picture to show itself with larger amounts.

Need a mini whale crypto thread

Comment

Interesting to see the DCR pumped massively while everything else was dropping
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Sell everything - we're doomed.

South Korea’s Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Investigated by Local Police, Market Drops

Comment

Sold.
                Currently moving all to uphold to transfer to gold.
                You were being serious weren't you?

Comment

As serious as PM May's exit plan.

Between now and end of May we're hopefully going to see massive gains on our alt positions.

I did a check, 20% pullbacks across several alts leading up to consensus, yet it hardly shows up. You've got to hunt around for it cause the market has appreciated so much.

All live and learn. You notice if you did sell high the night before last you'd now have a hard time buying in. No bugger is selling volume across many alts.
                  Last edited by scooterscot; 11 May 2018, 15:05.

Comment

As serious as PM May's exit plan.
                    Thanks god you were serious.
                    I've already used the proceeds to buy a barn full of hay and am trying to find rumplestiltskin on craig's list so I can get some gold spun.
                    I did consider traditional investments but with the way the stock markets are ....

Comment

Question:
                      The cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC/USD) settled at 8714.9 USD at 07:30 AM UTC at the Bitfinex exchange on Friday, May 11. In your opinion, will BTC/USD trade below 8250 USD (-5.33%) at any time before May 16?
                      Indicator: 60.99%

Comment

Working...
                      X