• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glebe digital View Post
    Indeed, and the other thing that's 'weird' is claims of massive gains & "I've already pulled $X out" only to be contradicted later on questions of liable CTG, when they then say "Oh but I haven't actually, not actually per-se pushed gains into actual real fiat" . . . can't decide of it's all just a collective fantasy or some feeble attempt at plausible deniability, or what . . .

Wonder how much it would cost to get a researcher to go through >500 pages of claims and later inconsistencies?......oh, why bother.
    Probably some tax evasion and total misunderstanding of the law going on for sure.

Comment

Law? Those guys facilitate fraud and money laundering at best, terrorist financing at worst.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
        Probably some tax evasion and total misunderstanding of the law going on for sure.
        Or total BS!

Some of the claims made in this topic are worse than most of the crap that MF spouts!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Law? Those guys facilitate fraud and money laundering at best, terrorist financing at worst.
          I'm talking at the personal level not the greater crypto ecosystem.

Comment

Gifto (GTO) has pumped this morning after confirmation it's being listed on Korean exchange UPbit.

Comment

The cryptocurrency Market Capitalization settled at USD 397B at 06:00 AM UTC on Thursday, April 26. In your opinion, will the Market climb above 420B USD at any time before May 10?
              Indicator: 73.01%

Well boom.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Siacoin has had a very good fews days, rumours of being added to Binance from what I can see

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
                  Siacoin has had a very good fews days, rumours of being added to Binance from what I can see
                  Awesome to see me wod in this one almost double in a week. Bought last year around 29 sats

I'm wondering if we'll hit as high as 3000 sats this summer... I me reasons. Look at the period Apr until June in 2016, 17, and now wonder about what's about to happen in the next 8 weeks.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The next 8 weeks - it's important

We're about to see the crypto market zoom past the $1 trillion mark and onwards to $2.6 trillion at least, sometime this year. Much of that gain we're going to see in the next 8 weeks. So even if you just hold your positions you're going to see a 10x gain. But we can do better.

One of my mistakes last year was not taking profit. Now I'm intending on holding the volume in each of my positions for the long term but that does not mean we should not take profits from the bull market. I suspect we'll have a photocopy repeat of last year. If that is the case we'd be mad not to cash in some value before the summer. When I say cash in I mean cash into BTC. A lot of our alt's will increase massively. When they show signs of correcting back to normal levels, I'll be sure to post on here, we can buy back into our alts before the Autumn rally. Suddenly our 10x is looking more like a 100x gain.

Doing nothing is also a very valid option. It really is. What I'm suggesting above is gamble, but if you've taken out your original investment already then what's there to loose?

Very exciting times ahead.
                    Last edited by scooterscot; 27 April 2018, 12:57.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      We're about to see the crypto market zoom past the $1 trillion mark and onwards to $2.6 trillion at least, sometime this year. Much of that gain we're going to see in the next 8 weeks. So even if you just hold your positions you're going to see a 10x gain. But we can do better.

One of my mistakes last year was not taking profit. Now I'm intending on holding the volume in each of my positions for the long term but that does not mean we should not take profits from the bull market. I suspect we'll have a photocopy repeat of last year. If that is the case we'd be mad not to cash in some value before the summer. When I say cash in I mean cash in to BTC. A lot of our alt's will increase massively. When they show signs of correcting back to normally levels, I'll be sure to post on here, we can buy back into our alts before the Autumn rally. Suddenly our 10x is looking more like a 100x gain.

Doing nothing is also a very valid option. It really is. What I'm suggesting above is gamble, but if you've taken out your original investment already then what's there to loose?

Very exciting times ahead.
                      High hopes for the medium term. Interesting to see what Teeka had to say about rebalancing...that you shouldn't do it. I think I'm going to have everything into BTC when everything else (that is going to...or seems to have) has pumped. When a coin pumps I'm putting it into another ALT that has good prospects and that hasn't pumped. Not technically rebalancing so it's still following his advice. When they've all gone I'll put it into BTC for a last chance at gains. That way there's the chance of multiple multiples before 'cashing out' to USDT or Gold (via uphold).
                      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X