• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cryptocurrency EOS (EOS/USD) settled at 11.61 USD at 07:00 AM UTC at the Bitfinex exchange on Monday, April 23. In your opinion, will EOS/USD trade above 13 USD (+12%) at anу time befоre Mау 3?
    Indicаtоr: 80.33%

Comment

Glad I missed that one but please keep them coming!
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Big Whales coming in for a piece of the action..

"Circle .. Bitcoin trading at the firm’s over-the-counter (OTC) trading desk is heating up, causing the Goldman Sachs-funded company to double the size of its minimum cryptocurrency trade requirements from $250,000 to $500,000 — citing the fact that 'the market is robust.'

OTC trades are those which take place outside of traditional exchanges, such as GDAX, Kraken, or Binance, as such exchanges would be incapable of transacting such large volumes of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in a safe and effective manner.
        Trading desks like Circle’s have deeper liquidity and allow for institutional investors and high net-worth traders to conduct business without causing dramatic effects throughout the market.
        'If I have $5 million, I can’t do that trade on GDAX,'
        "

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
          Big Whales coming in for a piece of the action..

"Circle .. Bitcoin trading at the firm’s over-the-counter (OTC) trading desk is heating up, causing the Goldman Sachs-funded company to double the size of its minimum cryptocurrency trade requirements from $250,000 to $500,000 — citing the fact that 'the market is robust.'

OTC trades are those which take place outside of traditional exchanges, such as GDAX, Kraken, or Binance, as such exchanges would be incapable of transacting such large volumes of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in a safe and effective manner.
          Trading desks like Circle’s have deeper liquidity and allow for institutional investors and high net-worth traders to conduct business without causing dramatic effects throughout the market.
          'If I have $5 million, I can’t do that trade on GDAX,'
          "
          I invested a small amount in https://republicprotocol.com/ (REN) - 2x up in the last fortnight but still low market cap, good review below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY-Qggkjfi8

Republic Protocol is an open-source decentralized dark pool exchange. It facilitates cross-chain atomic trades on a hidden order book over the Ethereum and Bitcoin networks. Miners within the protocol run equation solving nodes to earn REN tokens and match orders without revealing the underlying trade until execution. This system creates a trustless trading system for large block orders enabling ERC20, Ethereum and Bitcoin pairs to be executed with minimal price slippage and provides protection from front-running.
          Republic Protocol delivers mathematically-proven security and privacy until execution to dark pools, providing a system for investors and traders to exchange significant amounts of cryptographic assets.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            I'm not in any hurry. I'll wait for the banking licence and hopefully Binance and then take a view. It's too soon for me to set percentages. Hoping for good things definitely.
            Wheres the best place to get some BABB? I might pick up a few hundred thousand.

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
              Wheres the best place to get some BABB? I might pick up a few hundred thousand.
              That would be through the coin recommendation I made last night, BNT Bancor

where you can swap one crypto for another without going through BTC. https://www.bancor.network/discover

BABB is my only coin that's gained the most so far this year.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

That happy little error when you've realised you've not added a few coins on altpocket and low and behold you're up another $xxk - Must have be was down the back of the electronic couch.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Top 10 Cryptos By Market Cap, change 1Day/1Week
                  Take 'ur pick. All going gangbusters.

1. Bitcoin 3.79%/14.49%
                  2. Ethereum 6.94%/33.13%
                  3. Ripple 4.3%/37.04%
                  4. Bitcoin Cash 9.9%/98.88%
                  5. EOS 18.02%/56.85%
                  6. Litecoin 6.43%/20.09%
                  7. Cardano 3.37%/16.21%
                  8. Stellar 3.19%/31.81%
                  9. IOTA 3.04%/34.33%
                  10. NEO 3.91%/17.9%

Comment

Everything looking good for CND in TA. Fingers crossed it gets the volume pump.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                      Everything looking good for CND in TA. Fingers crossed it gets the volume pump.
                      Yup. I agree.
                      I reckon we've done 5 waves of wave 1 coming off the post ICO low.
                      Expected retrace for a wave 2 is 0.5-0.618 fib (which makes low 300's) but...the whole market is retracing really bullishly lately...i've missed a few targets because of it so we may only go down to 350 or so.
                      Assuming 325 and then a 1.618 extension for wave 3 we have a short term target of 716!!!
                      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X