• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    $30k yes, $100k by the end of the year.

Comment

Want to make a bet?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Want to make a bet?
        I've only been in the market three months but with all the bots, professional day traders and whales, what force is going to move the market by that sort of amount? (obviously I want it to happen, but I seem to be scrabbling round for the odd 5% here and there rather than a moon Lambo).
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot on 10th April 2017 10:33 View Post
          Bought close to a million XRP a month ago. They be doing very nicely. In at 0.006, out at 0.047 Still annoyed that I din't get out at 0.074 but it was a 15 minute window of opportunity.
          I've read through this entire thread recently and every time I saw prices being mentioned I just couldn't believe my eyes. Honestly, I don't know what kind of force was it that moved XRP itself from $0.006 in March last year to $0.9 now but here we are. It's anyone's guess if the party is over or not but in my opinion there are now legions at the gates of exchanges waiting to place their bets. Not to mention a possibility of some institutional investors officially entering the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            I've only been in the market three months but with all the bots, professional day traders and whales, what force is going to move the market by that sort of amount? (obviously I want it to happen, but I seem to be scrabbling round for the odd 5% here and there rather than a moon Lambo).
            Institutional investment by pension funds / hedge funds / people who'd normally invest in Gold.

I'll write more later, there's a good reason for all this prediction...
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Institutional investment by pension funds / hedge funds / people who'd normally invest in Gold.

I'll write more later, there's a good reason for all this prediction...
              Be good if it does but we'll see.
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Here's the thing about Bitcoin that's fallen under the RADAR during the price volatility, and that is the many steps that are or have taken place to make it easy for big money.
                From PBL

"While the media focuses on the price swings, there’s another bitcoin trend no one is talking about. Fees are down 96% since late December.

There are two factors in play. First, major exchanges such as Coinbase and Bitfinex are upgrading to Segregated Witness, or SegWit. Basically, SegWit rearranges the data so that each block can hold more, effectively increasing the block size.

And second, large transaction processors such as ShapeShift are now batching orders. The batching process rolls many transactions into one, leaving more space on the blockchain."

Lets not forget the EU is planning to buy BTC too..

Comment

point is... you make thing you're too late and the party is over but trust me, it's just beginning.

From now until June will be a rally - then a correction - then Autumn we shall return. Don't hold into July >< September.

Comment

I'm moving to Jersey at some point and could do with an extra few milly in the coffers.

Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

CND just dipped below $0.10

Comment

Working...
                      X