• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FarangMau View Post
    CND just dipped below $0.10
    wish i had some spare fiat to increase my coinage there
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Does anyone have enough CND to use one of Cindicator's more advanced prediction services? I'm wondering if they are any good.

Comment

Originally posted by crmh View Post
        Does anyone have enough CND to use one of Cindicator's more advanced prediction services? I'm wondering if they are any good.
        I've got the lowest level (5000 CND) it's interesting but I've only been using it a week so can't comment on it's accuracy. Can't believe that CND is still so cheap.

(I also moved my mighty 0.3BTC holding back to FIAT on Tuesday - made the right decision for a change, waiting to buy back in).
        Last edited by Lockhouse; 7 March 2018, 20:52.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          I've got the lowest level (5000 CND) it's interesting but I've only been using it a week so can't comment on it's accuracy. Can't believe that CND is still so cheap.

(I also moved my mighty 0.3BTC holding back to FIAT on Tuesday - made the right decision for a change, waiting to buy back in).
          Do you just need to hold it or is it a purchase you made?
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by crmh View Post

bought a over 100k - that gets you the first tier of prediction, but really you want 1 million tokens for the premium service. That's 10 BTCs, now that a lot of cheddar for one project - saying that I've already got that much in ETC anyways...

The last 62 of 63 predictions came out to be true.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              point is... you make thing you're too late and the party is over but trust me, it's just beginning.

From now until June will be a rally - then a correction - then Autumn we shall return. Don't hold into July >< September.
              Is this alts you're referring to or do you mean cash out completely ?

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                Do you just need to hold it or is it a purchase you made?
                Hold it in a non-exchange wallet.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by FarangMau View Post
                  Is this alts you're referring to or do you mean cash out completely ?
                  I mean the whole market will likely will correct. I made the mistake last year and will not do it again.

1000% gains in some alts and I took no profits. Of course you must also consider your tax position. Fortunately here in Germany you don't have to pay tax on gains after holding for a year. So my plan to sell out by the summer is suited to me, it may not be for everyone.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I mean the whole market will likely will correct. I made the mistake last year and will not do it again.

1000% gains in some alts and I took no profits. Of course you must also consider your tax position. Fortunately here in Germany you don't have to pay tax on gains after holding for a year. So my plan to sell out by the summer is suited to me, it may not be for everyone.
                    Thanks for clarifying.

Have you been keeping an eye on the recommendations from the YouTubers you follow :

https://republicprotocol.com/- A decentralized dark pool for trustless cross-chain atomic trading of Ether, ERC20 tokens and Bitcoin pairs.
                    https://www.polymath.network/ - Polymath enables trillions of dollars of securities to migrate to the blockchain

Presumably the sort of things the institutional investors are going to be welcoming with open arms (and wallets :-))

Comment

Ha ha still saying you held all cryptos for 1 year+

Comment

Working...
                      X