• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Just had a telegram chat with the people behind VOISE (music streaming) project and had to explain to them how their project is threatened by Musicoin (another music streaming project).

I had to point out the differences in offerings, how Musicoin are a threat to them and then had to urge the guy to go and read the whitepapers of Musicoin and all other competitors and the whole concept of competitive intelligence.

VOISE currently has a market cap of $16,525,799 USD - is the leader in blockchain streaming.

This crypto space is wide open for anyone who knows what they're doing - which I don't claim to myself but isn't competitive intelligence pretty standard?

Add to this Psychocandy's experience of setting up a Zencash node - there are people out there launching big money projects with huge gaping holes in basic stuff...

I know such a company preparing an ICO in that space, it will drown all of the those

popcorn

Milan.

Comment

Just had a telegram chat with the people behind VOISE (music streaming) project and had to explain to them how their project is threatened by Musicoin (another music streaming project).

I had to point out the differences in offerings, how Musicoin are a threat to them and then had to urge the guy to go and read the whitepapers of Musicoin and all other competitors and the whole concept of competitive intelligence.

VOISE currently has a market cap of $16,525,799 USD - is the leader in blockchain streaming.

This crypto space is wide open for anyone who knows what they're doing - which I don't claim to myself but isn't competitive intelligence pretty standard?

Add to this Psychocandy's experience of setting up a Zencash node - there are people out there launching big money projects with huge gaping holes in basic stuff...

another thing Jogon since you're using Telegram which is the goto destination for discussing all things ICO

isn't the Telegram ICO on the radar ?

Just curious

Milan

Comment

FINMA

has published ICO guidelines

this is the beginning of inevitable regulation, transparency, compliance in the Token space

https://www.finma.ch/en/news/2018/02...co-wegleitung/

Milan.

Comment

https://medium.com/@BABB/babb-token-...t-1b7690806a1f

Some good news from the BABB camp.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
            Hard, gruelling, extremely time/result pressurized implementation work ahead for the BABB team - no slacking, get to it .. investors want a mooning token NOW, NOW, NOW. Is it mooning yet ?

Looking at the workload ahead I'm sure in naughty private moments they've joking considered doing a 'penis', taking the money (Shapeshift to privacy coin Monero) and running to the exotic beaches/Lambos/babes.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
              I know such a company preparing an ICO in that space, it will drown all of the those

popcorn

Milan.
              I'd be interested to know more about this as I am 'niching' into music blockchain and would like to get more actively involved with a winning project as plan B.

another thing Jogon since you're using Telegram which is the goto destination for discussing all things ICO

isn't the Telegram ICO on the radar ?

Just curious

Milan
              Record breaker apparently:

https://www.coindesk.com/850-million...says-telegram/

Not without controversy (possible FUD):

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbl...urrency-scams/

I'm not investing in it - might regret it but it hasn't grabbed me so far. Someone else (Scooter?) might know more about it...
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I'd be interested to know more about this as I am 'niching' into music blockchain and would like to get more actively involved with a winning project as plan B.

Record breaker apparently:

https://www.coindesk.com/850-million...says-telegram/

Not without controversy (possible FUD):

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbl...urrency-scams/

I'm not investing in it - might regret it but it hasn't grabbed me so far. Someone else (Scooter?) might know more about it...

ok the scam story is about fake websites popping up offering to sell early bird pre-ico telegram coins

so as far I understand do your own research Telegram itself is not a scam, but scammers are taking the opportunity and putting up fake websites offering pre-ico coins

as soon as we joe public can buy telegram I will buy some - p.s. I don't hold any other coins

regarding the music one, once I can share information I will

Milan.

Comment

ok the scam story is about fake websites popping up offering to sell early bird pre-ico telegram coins

so as far I understand do your own research Telegram itself is not a scam, but scammers are taking the opportunity and putting up fake websites offering pre-ico coins

as soon as we joe public can buy telegram I will buy some - p.s. I don't hold any other coins

regarding the music one, once I can share information I will

Milan.
                  I'll admit when I saw the scam article was forbes.com I thought FUD immediately. I have enough ETH in the tank for another 2 ICOs (unless everything else suddenly Lambos) so I'm being a bit picky at the moment. What is it about Telegram that interests you? I honestly haven't looked into it just seen it being talked about and decided to pass it over out of instinct (which may well be wrong).
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I'll admit when I saw the scam article was forbes.com I thought FUD immediately. I have enough ETH in the tank for another 2 ICOs (unless everything else suddenly Lambos) so I'm being a bit picky at the moment. What is it about Telegram that interests you? I honestly haven't looked into it just seen it being talked about and decided to pass it over out of instinct (which may well be wrong).
                    I just wrote a long reply and CUK lost it

ok thoughts:

. Telegram could be a pump and dump they've got the big boys involved in a pre-ico and raised 850million and who knows if the plan is for these early birds to sell what they have at the ico and make a nice quick profit

. but, compared to other ico's which are nothing more than 2 sheets of A4 containing very very very dubious business plans which have no bearings on reality apart from the rare unicorn which is difficult to spot,

. then Telegram has on its side, it is an existing business

. it is an existing dominant player

. it is already proven

. they have ambitous plans for what they want to do with the technology and why they are raising the money

. gamble yes ? as big a gamble as others maybe not

Milan.

Comment

Looks like the BABB CEO has dabbled in devops ...

BABB APP LTD
                      Previous company names
                      WOWPAYMOBI LTD 08 Dec 2014 - 21 Nov 2016
                      AL-KEBSI LIMITED 29 Sep 2010 - 08 Dec 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X