• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how anyone is making money on this move since the Jan crash. The only reasonable play has been BTC or ETH. The alts have been a complete gamble and most of them down significantly against BTC.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      I'm looking to start trading and have been recommended Coin base - only problem is everywhere I go, reviews are awful for it e.g:

Coinbase - 457 Reviews - Bitcoin Exchange - BitTrust.org

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/coinbase.com

Why is that?
      try Uphold
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        I don't know how anyone is making money on this move since the Jan crash. The only reasonable play has been BTC or ETH. The alts have been a complete gamble and most of them down significantly against BTC.
        I'm seeing the more established alts (ETH/LTC/BCH) recovering steadily, most of the more speculative ones aren't except a couple. I'm not sure if the overall sentiment is bullish enough yet for alt coins to take off.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I'm in it for the buzz [emoji23]
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
            not at pc now so losing track of waves but I think your 12k target matches my wave 5 of the current wave with the pullback (wave 4 I think) back to mid 9k so that pretty much matches yours. shame I have no btc to actually play with.
            RDD on the other hand...looking for 106 with pullback to about 94
            Was right this time...hit 108 and then has retraced back to 90 ( at the moment). Buying back in.

Target for wave 5 is about 116 before retracing back to about 92
            Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 20 February 2018, 17:43.
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

'Ere's a good one - www.vozex.io cloud mining, offering a 'bitconneeeeecct' esque 1% a day.
              Alleged by some to be a Ukraine/Russian based ponzi scheme with it's own 'Laser Online' style corporate vid and live 'empty PC cases with flashing lights masquerading as a mining farm' live webcam..

https://open.ivideon.com/embed/v2/?s...ap=&fs=&noibw=

Where's the cooling solutions ?
              Last edited by SunnyInHades; 20 February 2018, 20:11.

Comment

Made significant gains (50-100%) region since past few weeks. Bought WAX with FIAT, goodness. ETC - that's been moving up up and will continue to do so until the airdrop in the coming days.

https://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/2018...sto-explained/
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

made 2 trades today (first trades in ages) that made about 20% each. my TA on RDD paid off and also managed toluck out and catch the top of the UKG pump that happened earlier
                  Has anyone heard if bittrex is supporting the callisto airdrop yet?
                  Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                    Has anyone heard if bittrex is supporting the callisto airdrop yet?
                    Supposedly. But I moved all my ETC to a wallet I control, such as https://ethereumproject.github.io/etherwallet/
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      Supposedly. But I moved all my ETC to a wallet I control, such as https://ethereumproject.github.io/etherwallet/
                      I'll use MEW (nano ledger accessed) for this.

Comment

Working...
                      X