• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gifto

Anyone investing in Gifto (GTO) ? PBC's latest recommendation up to $0.80

Comment

Coinbase Double Debits

Just a heads up - got an email from Coinbase saying they had double debited some accounts where Visa debit cards had been used.

Checked my statement and sure enough - a couple of debits had been taken twice.

Luckily I have contractor type funds so it's not like I went overdrawn or anything but if I was permie it may have been different.

You have been warned.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        Just a heads up - got an email from Coinbase saying they had double debited some accounts where Visa debit cards had been used.

Checked my statement and sure enough - a couple of debits had been taken twice.

Luckily I have contractor type funds so it's not like I went overdrawn or anything but if I was permie it may have been different.

You have been warned.
        Bank will charge back a duplicate, no problems.

Comment

Anyone have any opinion / insight of: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokencard/

Corp website: https://tokencard.io

Comment

Telegram ico

https://techcrunch.com/2018/02/16/te...o-850-million/

Milan.

Comment

News from BABB's ICO:

=============
              Happy Monday! I have two big pieces of news for you from BABB HQ...

Firstly, our token sale is now 95% sold out - this is your last chance to buy.

Secondly, and very excitingly, we have recently announced our new partnership with Bancor. BAX will be integrated as a Relay Token on the Bancor network and will have continuous liquidity, meaning you can instantly convert it to any other token on the Bancor network.
              =============

https://medium.com/@BABB/babb-integr...l-781b7e2e6ef7

Comment

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...rash-has-begun

This could be a good cash out vehicle at end of 2018 if it happens (and cryptos moon)
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Does anyone know of anything significant happening in the crypto world on 22/23 Feb?
                  Practicing TA and it seems there's a large number of ALTs in a decending wedge and they all seem to be apexing at around that date. Descending wedge being bullish it seems a bit of a coincidence.
                  May be that BTC is looking like it'll hit the top of the current wave 5 at that time as well so it's all just an effect of that potential dip for the larger wave 2 (from the ATL)

EDIT: BTC last trade date on CME by the look of it?
                  Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 20 February 2018, 13:00.
                  Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

if anyone has RDD ... it looks like it's being pumped now. Might be a good chance to catch the top
                    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                      Does anyone know of anything significant happening in the crypto world on 22/23 Feb?
                      Practicing TA and it seems there's a large number of ALTs in a decending wedge and they all seem to be apexing at around that date. Descending wedge being bullish it seems a bit of a coincidence.
                      May be that BTC is looking like it'll hit the top of the current wave 5 at that time as well so it's all just an effect of that potential dip for the larger wave 2 (from the ATL)

EDIT: BTC last trade date on CME by the look of it?
                      Wouldn't surprise me to see a minor pullback - don't like parabolic moves like we had in December - they are unsustainable and prone to parabolic crashes - like we just saw.

Was talking to someone at clientco about it who likes EW analysis and he seemed to reckon that the 2017 big move was "big wave 1", the crash we just saw was "big wave 2" which now puts us into "big wave 3" - which would of course have it's pullbacks but I like the sound of that.

The current move we're in is now impulsive so I think the "big wave 2" could have completed although there could always be some long horrible drawn out correction with X and Y waves. I hope not because I want my Lambos, recording studio and London house... Sooner rather than later.
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X