• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Binance becomes latest exchange to be revealed as run by amateurs on some shoddy laptop.

I'm sure they'll be back online soon.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

All be it microscopic in comparison to some sums being talked of here.. I now have a position in BTC, ETH and Zen. Hoping to put some money into DASH as well to complete my hold portfolio. Once I have a reasonable amount in each I want to look into doing a little day trading

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
        All be it microscopic in comparison to some sums being talked of here.. I now have a position in BTC, ETH and Zen. Hoping to put some money into DASH as well to complete my hold portfolio. Once I have a reasonable amount in each I want to look into doing a little day trading
        Me too. I'm small fry. A total of about 0.5 BTC plus 1 ETH that I've put into two different ICOs. I'm really enjoying myself though. I agree it's all about coin accumulation rather than $. I'm not interested in day trading, just dripping some FIAT in when I see a nice dip in one of the 6 ALTs I'm currently holding (ZEN, CND, XRP, XVG, TRX and NANO). When it goes to the moon, mine's a Supersports in anthracite please .
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I too have been dripping FIAT into the game slowly over recent weeks while the market deflated.

Hoping the stock markets looking shaky at the moment delays the next crypto upsurge, so I can get more skin in the game while it's 'low'.

Still building positions in the main cryptos so haven't decided which alts to put a few quid into yet. Which is just as well as I registered on Binance the other week in preparation for alt purchases, and it's still down.

Just like it's best not to put everything into one crypto same goes for exchanges and associated services. Plenty of cowboys in the new wild west. They must have outsourced some of it to the indians and are now getting scalped.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

ETC rally is beginning. Hopefully a month long rally until March 5th.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Lots of ALTs rallying today
              Looking good since BTC is still struggling to break resistance (but even that has had a big increase this morning)
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

BABB gives you even more tokens

https://medium.com/@BABB/eth-rate-solution-4112065e220a

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                  Just checked and they have done it. Now have 161k BAX
                  Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    ETC rally is beginning. Hopefully a month long rally until March 5th.
                    Are we allowed to invest in both ETH and ETC or is there a war between factions like for BTC and BCH?

BTG also on the rise. I guess all those reading that bitcoin is the new gold think Bitcoin Gold is the new bitcoin.

I wish they'd stop forking around and rename them to something completely different if they want their own versions. It just feels like they're scamcoins cashing in on the name of the original.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                      Are we allowed to invest in both ETH and ETC or is there a war between factions like for BTC and BCH?

BTG also on the rise. I guess all those reading that bitcoin is the new gold think Bitcoin Gold is the new bitcoin.

I wish they'd stop forking around and rename them to something completely different if they want their own versions. It just feels like they're scamcoins cashing in on the name of the original.
                      That's exactly what they are.

Comment

Working...
                      X