• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    Are we allowed to invest in both ETH and ETC or is there a war between factions like for BTC and BCH?
    I don't think that's the case. Coins for decentralized apps are all going to rise in the short/medium term. If blockchain apps replace traditional web apps, I don't think one network can cater for it all. There's room for different blockchains for different markets.

NEO is probably going to be the choice in China
    Stratis is aiming at corporates (apps are written in C#

Of all of them, my money is on cardano (ADA) for the long term. Strong focus on R&D and peer review. Treasury model that promotes ongoing development. Interesting idea of 'sidechains' or multiple bockhchains for different purposes to solve the scaleability problem. Lots of things that differentiate it from the rest.

Comment

well it seems Scoots' research note was correct...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-start-trading

26th of March is the big day

Milan.

Comment

If I've invested in an ICO and it's due to start trading today, what should I be doing at this point??

Comment

Originally posted by SeanT View Post
          If I've invested in an ICO and it's due to start trading today, what should I be doing at this point??
          read Lamborghini brochures and familiarize yourself with the ordering process

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            read Lamborghini brochures and familiarize yourself with the ordering process

Milan.
            Really made me laugh that did
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
              read Lamborghini brochures
              Remember the 29 April 2011 William+Catherine Royal Wedding - seems like yesterday ?
              "Peter Saddington .. heard about bitcoin in 2011 .. he invested in 2011, when each one (bitcoin) cost $2.52, and purchased 1,000 coins .. Bought 200K Lamborghini For 45 Bitcoin"

https://steemit.com/steemit/@senseic...coin-senseicat

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post

Fantastic, almost another million tokens
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

As well as BABB, have bought into another smallish coin, BPT Blockport and PRL Oyster (agree with the chap on the youtube video, think this one is going to be big - if cloud storage is combined with revenue for web hosts...)

Trying also to increase my CND position. When the BTC markets become ever more important to financial circles CND's services are going to see a demand and then some.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    As well as BABB, have bought into another smallish coin, BPT Blockport and PRL Oyster (agree with the chap on the youtube video, think this one is going to be big - if cloud storage is combined with revenue for web hosts...)

Trying also to increase my CND position. When the BTC markets become ever more important to financial circles CND's services are going to see a demand and then some.

I like the sound of being able to follow other people's trades Scooter [emoji6]
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                      I like the sound of being able to follow other people's trades Scooter [emoji6]
                      Me too. This crypto business takes over your life otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                      X