• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    Bitcoin Cash seems to be another 'cash' on the rise. 23% up currently. Wonder what 'news' prompted that?
    BCH will be $10k a pop by the year's end.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      BCH will be $10k a pop by the year's end.
      Good! the £ value (which I know I should ignore but can't help it) has dropped so much on these since I bought at the very top of the high in Dec...
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
        I'd say the next big resistance is about 9300-9500
        That's close enough to 10k which is a big round 'psychological' number. I have a hunch it might act as resistance for another down move - but it might just blast through it as though it's not there like it did in Dec.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

we may be seeing the doubletop on bitcoin
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            That's close enough to 10k which is a big round 'psychological' number. I have a hunch it might act as resistance for another down move - but it might just blast through it as though it's not there like it did in Dec.
            I have a feeling that unless we see big money flood in (institutions) then every resistance level from here will be hard fought
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
              I have a feeling that unless we see big money flood in (institutions) then every resistance level from here will be hard fought
              This guy always seems to talk a lot of sense:

https://chrisdunn.com/5-major-crypto...market-cycles/

We're entering his phase 5 here - there will be a lot of volatility where I don't think analysis and resistance levels make a lot of sense as it'll be highly unpredictable. I think it'll bounce around somewhere between 6 and 10k before it settles down, unless it drops further.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
                This guy always seems to talk a lot of sense:

https://chrisdunn.com/5-major-crypto...market-cycles/

We're entering his phase 5 here - there will be a lot of volatility where I don't think analysis and resistance levels make a lot of sense as it'll be highly unpredictable. I think it'll bounce around somewhere between 6 and 10k before it settles down, unless it drops further.
                Thanks. One to listen to on the way home this afternoon

Comment

Here's an interesting double bottom for those of us in doubt, BTC is very unlikely to be going under $5k. BTC at $8k is really cheap right now.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

What if the double bottom turns into a triple chin? I can't make head nor tail of this.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Sounds like nasty case of consolidation.

Comment

Working...
                      X