• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I were mining I'd go for a very new alt with low circulation and strong potential for growth.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I'm absolutely going to switch to Zen once it shows some sign of recovery - and then hold until it climbs

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        If I were mining I'd go for a very new alt with low circulation and strong potential for growth.
        Like....................

Comment

Call it whatever you want, sold POWR 72 hours ago bought back in yesterday for almost 25% less. WIN.

72 hours is longer than usual for me to stay out of a single position but patience is a virtue.
          You would have made a lot more if you'd actually shorted it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
            Like....................
            Forcecoin (FOR) - So ripe for mining right now, there's hardly any volume trading at the minute.

Since I've had the wallet running I'm receiving thousands of coins a week.

Really really need to set up zencash secure nodes, feck what a numpty.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Forcecoin (FOR) - So ripe for mining right now, there's hardly any volume trading at the minute.

Since I've had the wallet running I'm receiving thousands of coins a week.

Really really need to set up zencash secure nodes, feck what a numpty.
              What software (miner) do you use for Forcecoin?

Comment

Have you read the Bitcointalk thread for Forcecoin Scoots? There's already been a hard fork due to a dodgy dev and some people are saying their wallets aren't connecting to master nodes? Seems a bit suspect to me!

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                  What software (miner) do you use for Forcecoin?
                  The algo is SCRYPT (same as litecoin), so you'll ideally want an ASIC for that.

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
                    Have you read the Bitcointalk thread for Forcecoin Scoots? There's already been a hard fork due to a dodgy dev and some people are saying their wallets aren't connecting to master nodes? Seems a bit suspect to me!
                    No, I've not heard about that. Following the Discord channel, many more active users.

There's about 9 developers working on the project at the minute. Yes it's a gamble, but it's how a lot of my positions began. I recall buying my first Monero (XMR) for ~$0.50 a pop this time last year.

Comment

seem to be lots of alts in a descending wedge type pattern...taking them a while to lift off but i reckon within the next week...
                      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X