• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by merseygrit View Post
    I think we will go lower before we go higher.
    Do Brucie tell you that?

Comment

BTC heading for one more dip before liftoff.

Congrats to anyone who managed to short the highs and dips, never had the nerve myself.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Congrats to anyone who managed to short the highs and dips, never had the nerve myself.
        me either. just hodling
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

What do you mean by short? You didn't know what it meant last time

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
            He means selling at a high then buying back lower - not short selling as in taking a short position to profit if it goes down.
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
              https://www.investopedia.com/univers...ort-trades.asp
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Yeah I know exactly what they are; the shoe shine definition banded about on this thread isn't "shorting" - hence my post.

Comment

Call it whatever you want, sold POWR 72 hours ago bought back in yesterday for almost 25% less. WIN.

72 hours is longer than usual for me to stay out of a single position but patience is a virtue.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Already bought Cindicator (CND) last week on PBC recommendation, up almost 200% since then

Looks like it is going up much further given the volume now trying to get in. Does not seem like individuals playing with this one anymore.

Comment

Update on Mining Rig

I got my mining rig built over the weekend. Rather than Zen i've started out mining ETH, feels like a safer bet at the moment, although it isn't exactly the most efficient use of my graphics cards it is more of a guaranteed profit. Looking at a profit of circa £220 a month after all expenses mining ETH which isn't great, hoping to get that up to the £300 mark once Zen starts to recover a bit more.

Comment

Working...
                      X