• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    Am holding a bit of this and see it consolidating at ~800 sats. It went as high as 2000 from 250.

Was pumped to 950 last night before tumbling back to the 700s.

There is a lot of negativity around it at the moment but mostly proven to be fake.
    which exchange is it on?
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
      which exchange is it on?
      binance is the biggest that its on

Comment

Yes TRX is on Binance.

Comment

Anyone looked at the DLT10 crypto index tracker?

DLT10 Index - Distributed Ledger Technologies Index from DLT Financial

Anyone know of any other multi-coin trackers?

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
            Or you could argue that these are highly speculative and fall into the gambling category....
            I’d say the chances of successfully convince HMRC of that are inversely proportionally to the amount of potential tax owed.

Comment

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
              Anyone looked at the DLT10 crypto index tracker?

DLT10 Index - Distributed Ledger Technologies Index from DLT Financial

Anyone know of any other multi-coin trackers?
              I've seen a few of them, but the problem is you're trusting then with your money and I don't think they're regulated.

I've said before I think am indexed crypto tracker falling under fscs regulation would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                what's happened to Ripple?
                Just jumped from .00012 to .00015 in under an hour
                They’ve announced a partnership with moneygram, could be huge

Comment

Hoping to see POWR break resistance today
                  Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Here's one for free. Lunyr (LUN)

Good chance to see 200-300% gain before year's end. Get in before the bitcoin fork. By Nov 16th cash from bitcoin's surge will pour into alt's.
                    I'm cashing this one in. On November 3rd I bought a chuck for $4.28, today I'm selling it back into BTC for $51.02. Almost a 1200% just for 10 weeks of holding.

In many ways this was better than Stellar's pump back in May.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Is it just me or has everything gone a bit downhill since Christmas. Bitcoin has struggled and nothing really has stood out as performing brilliantly. Nothing I'm holding anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X