• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's more than a few coins that are like this however the price of this coin will pull in more punters than the more pricy ones like DCR, which is partly why I expect to see larger gains.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
      might even be bolting now...up 2-3% since your post.
      Ha - It's all me followers
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The 1D chart is showing a lovely flag as well
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

new coin was listed on binance this morning...RLC.
          Wasn't quite as big an initial pump as I hoped to see. Didn't invest as wanted to watch the response for the first few bars. Doubled then dropped down again. The last one to list went up to a high of about 1000% before dropping to about 50% above opening. Need to watch a few more happen I think before I decide if I can match my timing to those situations
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
            new coin was listed on binance this morning...RLC.
            Wasn't quite as big an initial pump as I hoped to see. Didn't invest as wanted to watch the response for the first few bars. Doubled then dropped down again. The last one to list went up to a high of about 1000% before dropping to about 50% above opening. Need to watch a few more happen I think before I decide if I can match my timing to those situations
            buy the rumour sell the news

The whole market is about to enter a bullish trend, just diversify and hold until June. BTC will probably near $40k by then. Then hold in dollars until the Autumn run begins. I believe we're going to see a mirror image of 2017 just a lot bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Two words: Elliott wave

It's following the psychology the governs Elliott wave theory, just like it did with Lunyr, I confess to not knowing too much about the project but it is Stellar like but with privacy.

It's hanging around 1000 sats because of the order book I think, but it'll not last long.
              What wave do you see it in at the moment? Wave II of a bigger pattern? That's how it looks on the daily - on 4h it seems to have done a full 12345 and now be in a very ugly corrective pattern although the triangle looks like it's ready to break either way. Is it fundamentally a good project?
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Ha - It's all me followers
                Hahaha you've got that right
                In Scooter we trust

Comment

Cardano (ADA) listed on futures exchanges:

What Is ADA Worth? How Cardano Futures Compare To Bitcoin Futures

Comment

This is the vid I saw yesterday. At the end of the day it's just another guy on the web who is saying what he thinks...but it ties in with what has been said on here so maybe...
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73cIlQL4fmM
                    You decide

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      What wave do you see it in at the moment? Wave II of a bigger pattern? That's how it looks on the daily - on 4h it seems to have done a full 12345 and now be in a very ugly corrective pattern although the triangle looks like it's ready to break either way. Is it fundamentally a good project?
                      Yes, 2 and just about to begin our journey to 3.

There's a number of coins showing this desire to break out, however imo, XVG will offer one of the greatest returns.

Comment

Working...
                      X