• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what positions are we in at the moment?

Im in a small amount on eth but probably going to get out soon, xpr and ltc.

Any tips for today ? I was thinking about getting into xlm.

Comment

This week I have mostly been trading...XLM.
      Well...HODLing XLM.

It had a great spike this morning up to 990 but it lasted only about 1 minute and I was in the car on the way to Derby so I missed it. Hopefully it'll get back up there.
      Bit of a lottery today as to whether BTC will continue to crash down or bounce off 15000 again...one to watch out for

Not done any checks on any other cryptos at the moment as a bit busy at work
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

tip: do a search for spero report and encrypgen.

ticker is ‘dna’

launches tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly550 View Post
          So what positions are we in at the moment?
          Thinking of taking my original "stake" out and just HODL with the rest. Got a bit of BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, SALT, XLM and DASH. Made a tidy few grand in less than a month but horrified by the idea of any of them going to zero at a bad time for me. Done a bit of day trading and mostly wasted money on fees.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenose View Post
            tip: do a search for spero report and encrypgen.

ticker is ‘dna’

launches tomorrow.
            like the idea.
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanT View Post
              Thinking of taking my original "stake" out and just HODL with the rest. Got a bit of BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, SALT, XLM and DASH.
              Honestly, I think if you logout the now and back in this time next year, you'll be a very happy chappy.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Honestly, I think if you logout the now and back in this time next year, you'll be a very happy chappy.
                ...but gutted I didn't pour more in.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                  like the idea.
                  Seems like a solid project that can help medical research, pumped a few days ago but back down now. Its on cryptopia exchange.
                  Last edited by Olly550; 14 December 2017, 09:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly550 View Post
                    Seems like a solid project that can help medical research, pumped a few days ago but back down now. Its on cryptopia exchange.
                    thanks. will check it out when my pc is back up

Comment

For you day traders among you... ETC might be ready for some uptrend.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X