• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Just saw I can fund a bittrex USDT wallet with FIAT...
    tell me more

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
      tell me more
      Scratch that:

Bittrex allows for the purchase of USDT in the amount of $100,000 USD or greater via wire transfer.
      https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us...-Wire-Transfer
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post

Total portfolio is now around 1.6 BTC with about 0.35 sitting on Bittrex. Could probably do with a bit more for alt pumping and dumping so will add FIAT to it as I go along as well as adding FIAT to the HODL coins. I'm also thinking of Hodling XLM, DASH and XRP for longer term as well.

Just saw I can fund a bittrex USDT wallet with FIAT...
        Also remember that 2018 will almost be impossible not to make money. It'll be the mother of all bull runs. Which even makes the case for less day trading.

So short only when something has been clearly overbought. BTC has gone parabolic. It has done this twice maybe three times in the last couple of years and every time it has returned to the steady growth channel. I've no doubt history shall repeat itself. The question is when... Two options as far as I can see...

1) Hold in dollars during the slump

2) Invest heavily in over sold Alt coins. Kore, Lun, come to mind. Remember a lot of people sold their alts to join the BTC run. Right now there's some bargains out there that'll allow you to grow your BTC coins.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Fasten yer seatbelts!

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Fasten yer seatbelts!

Which one?
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
              Which one?
              which one what?

You'll not get an opportunity to buy in less than 850 sats, or if you do the time frame will be very small.
              Last edited by scooterscot; 13 December 2017, 13:22.

Comment

which one what?
                Sounds like you think something is about to shoot up. Wondered which one
                Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

The is in the name

Lumen = XLM = Stellar = STR

Comment

The is in the name

Lumen = XLM = Stellar = STR

Notice the signature is now from interstellar

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post

Notice the signature is now from interstellar
                      Wonder who was going to recognise that Stellar lumens, the currency of choice in Interstellar,

Being practicing the theme recently, so transcending.. just need some incense burning.

Comment

Working...
                      X