• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    For you day traders among you... ETC might be ready for some uptrend.

taking some time off day trading. I'm neck deep in xlm and want to give it more time to perform :-) hopefully soon
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Careful of websites

I just got an email from clientco cybersecurity saying that my laptop has been detected running bitcoin mining scripts. It fgoes on to say that it was probably downloaded from a website I've visited.

All crypto activity is phone only and home PC from now on - be careful out there.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Who wants to buy some BTC off me? Would like to sell some for GBP.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

need a loaf of bread?

dlavrov has just published he thinks the price is about to break up to near 18000
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
            taking some time off day trading. I'm neck deep in xlm and want to give it more time to perform :-) hopefully soon
            December will bring results.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

need a loaf of bread?
              And a bacon butty...

Comment

December will bring results.
                hopefully results in the region of 1800 sats

Comment

I think I'm gonna jack the day trading in. Taking up too much time and I'm not very good at it.

I'll keep the alts I currently have - I've got Zen and Cardano as long term holds. We all know about zen, but I think cardano has massive potential as a competitor to ethereum. A better strategy for growth, better funding model and better scaleability.

Will put some more cash in when on the dips and spread out the majority between the top 3-5 coins. Take advantage of any sudden rises in them by converting to BTC. Hopefully see my portfolio grow and then spread it out between more of the top coins.

Comment

Sell on Bisq?

Going for £12585 there.

Comment

I'll buy some ZEN if that helps.

Comment

Working...
                      X