• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So on Kraken I can blow the rest of my fiat on any of these:

Ripple (XRP)
    Lumen (XLM)
    Litecoin (LTC)
    Ven (XVN)
    Dogecoin (XDG)
    Dash (DASH)
    Ether (ETH)
    Ether Classic (ETC)
    Augur (REP)
    Zcash (ZEC)
    Iconomi (ICN)
    Melon (MLN)
    Monero (XMR)
    Gnosis (GNO)
    EOS (EOS)
    Bitcoin Cash (BCH)

Any tips? Ideally I want spend it today so I can get it off onto another exchange, maybe some ripple and litecoin, or maybe a bit of bitcoin-cash...

Comment

Unprecedented, 'unstoppable' Bitcoin buying demand from South Korea appears on ...

"A Bitcoin Frenzy Like No Other Is Gripping South Korea"
      "Bitcoin frenzy in South Korea pushes payment premiums to 23%"
      A frenzied demand for bitcoin in South Korea has buyers in the east Asian nation now paying premiums of
      more than 20 per cent compared with international rates."
      "Koreans are buying the coin with a premium price of $2,600"

Comment

Originally posted by Olly550 View Post
        So on Kraken I can blow the rest of my fiat on any of these:

Ripple (XRP)
        Lumen (XLM)
        Litecoin (LTC)
        Ven (XVN)
        Dogecoin (XDG)
        Dash (DASH)
        Ether (ETH)
        Ether Classic (ETC)
        Augur (REP)
        Zcash (ZEC)
        Iconomi (ICN)
        Melon (MLN)
        Monero (XMR)
        Gnosis (GNO)
        EOS (EOS)
        Bitcoin Cash (BCH)

Any tips? Ideally I want spend it today so I can get it off onto another exchange, maybe some ripple and litecoin, or maybe a bit of bitcoin-cash...
        I've just bought dash - looks like a double bottom off a support line. Or something.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
          is everyone holding fiat now then? just wondered because stellar is now where I was planning on getting back in
          It's a tough one to call. A lot depends on BTC/XLM pair over the coming days.

I'm waiting it out with the idea of buying back in around $0.10 - If you're buying back in with FIAT, watch the dollar value. If you're using BTC I'd be looking to buy in around 700-800 sats.

Remember only 30 days ago folks were trading XLM for $0.03-4, I sold yesterday at $0.17 (smug mode) -

You can see the bear trap here clear enough, media attention as we go up and even the bull trap at the top. Capitulation seems to be next, where I'll be waiting.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

https://www.bithumb.com/u2/US251

Sell you bitcoin here right now for $18k buy it back for $14k on bittrex, rinse and repeat...
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Sell you bitcoin here right now for $18k buy it back for $14k on bittrex, rinse and repeat...
              madness

Comment

Korean Wons, not dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
                  Korean Wons, not dollars.
                  I already checked, 19.7KRW or $18k

Comment

I already checked, 19.7KRW or $18k
                    My point was that it would be difficult to do what you suggest because you're dealing with different currencies.

Comment

so where's the correction?
                      I sold out 60% of my coins yesterday and the ****ers climbing even faster......
                      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                      X