• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
    My point was that it would be difficult to do what you suggest because you're dealing with different currencies.
    Does that matter? If I can buy $18k of KRW right now for $14k, we're laughing...

I'm trying it out... will report back!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      so where's the correction?
      I sold out 60% of my coins yesterday and the ****ers climbing even faster......
      Me too. considering buying back in. If it passes 15k I don't know where it will stop.

Comment

Right need a plane ticket, off to South Korea to open a bank account -
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Right need a plane ticket, off to South Korea to open a bank account -
          I was having a look too, so once sold on there you would need to get the krw off into your bank which doesnt look easy or maybe not even possible.
          You will still be quids up if you do manage to get to korea in time to get an account opened and sell and withdraw.

Comment

15k on bittrex and poloniex. I'm buying back in before I get in the car and drive home for 2 hours.

Comment

https://www.bithumb.com/u2/US251

Sell you bitcoin here right now for $18k buy it back for $14k on bittrex, rinse and repeat...
              That easy?
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

"#Bitcoin bull market is increasing momentum at a faster rate. Organic search traffic looking to buy bitcoins about 20x 18 months ago. Most new users buy $100-250, get comfortable then 2-3 months later buy $5,000+. $BTC price discovery could get wild."

Last edited by SunnyInHades; 7 December 2017, 14:55.

Comment

Does that matter? If I can buy $18k of KRW right now for $14k, we're laughing...

I'm trying it out... will report back!
                  Interesting to see if its possible. Money for nothing.

Even with slow transactions of bitcoin, transactions fees and the foreign fees for the wongs it should be easy money I guess. But dont you need korean bank account?
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                    That easy?
                    Seemingly - however you would need to hold you cash in KRW until the correction. My transferwise account offers a KRW account, so no need for flight. Can exchange between currencies in a couple of hours...

Comment

You can see the bear trap here clear enough, media attention as we go up and even the bull trap at the top. Capitulation seems to be next, where I'll be waiting.

you really can.. .it's just the same as the diagram you've put up a few times
                      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X