• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else been watching Zen gradually creep up? 24 hour high on Bittrex was 40 bucks! Surely it's going to explode when the secure nodes actually get put into production!?

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
      Anyone else been watching Zen gradually creep up? 24 hour high on Bittrex was 40 bucks! Surely it's going to explode when the secure nodes actually get put into production!?
      I see it formed a double bottom last night, a very strong double bottom - that's a good sign for further up movement.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Good luck!
        You still holding in USD? Out of interest, what level did you get out of BTC?

Comment

I see it formed a double bottom last night, a very strong double bottom - that's a good sign for further up movement.
          Do we have any news on when the production go live will be?
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

ETH appears to have hit a very low low now...
            some upwards movement but not much. Think I'll be watching that today
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
              bought a bit of EMC2 before making that post. Not sure if FOMO, so only about £150 worth.
              up 25% since I bought.

Comment

EMC has gone bananas!

Comment

Just sold the other half of my lumens at 1400 sats!!
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                    Do we have any news on when the production go live will be?
                    not yet

Comment

Just sold the other half of my lumens at 1400 sats!!
                      makes me bugging out at 1030 look a bit foolish now

Comment

Working...
                      X