• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sold half my stellar at 1110
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      sold half my stellar at 1110
      Good effort
      MONA and EMC2...both look like they could rocket this morning...pennant flag.
      I'm into MONA (lol) at the moment
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
        Good effort
        MONA and EMC2...both look like they could rocket this morning...pennant flag.
        I'm into MONA (lol) at the moment
        Both have been rocketing for the last couple days. you think they'll carry on?

I'm annoyed as I wanted to put some in last month as they have a history of doubling in short space of time. I have everything tied up in other coins though and want to keep a decent chunk in BTC.

I know Mona is getting a of of adoption in Japan, but don't know a lot about EMC2.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
          Both have been rocketing for the last couple days. you think they'll carry on?

I'm annoyed as I wanted to put some in last month as they have a history of doubling in short space of time. I have everything tied up in other coins though and want to keep a decent chunk in BTC.

I know Mona is getting a of of adoption in Japan, but don't know a lot about EMC2.
          MONA was 20% up a few minutes ago (from where I bought in)...back down to 10% now
          EMC2 I think looks slike it's about to go now...just trying to time it right
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post

Don't be annoyed. Be calculating. I've now emptied almost 3/4 of my portfolio into dollars. The mother of all corrections is in the post and everyone is hyper like reversal is impossible. I've went through it once in June and in September, and it's murder. Be careful.

Last edited by scooterscot; 6 December 2017, 09:24.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

bought a bit of EMC2 before making that post. Not sure if FOMO, so only about £150 worth.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                MONA was 20% up a few minutes ago (from where I bought in)...back down to 10% now
                EMC2 I think looks slike it's about to go now...just trying to time it right
                EMC2 went up...took my 10% and ran.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Don't be annoyed. Be calculating. I've now emptied almost 3/4 of my portfolio into dollars. The mother of all corrections is in the post and everyone is hyper like reversal is impossible. I've went through it once in June and in September, and it's murder. Be careful.

Your image hasn't worked.

I think you've acted to early. 10k was only ever symbolic and doesn't for into the pattern. It's tended to double in price before correcting down 30-50%. Last correction was about 7.5k, so I'm hodling until 14-15k.

Comment

From what I've read, next correction is expected around 14250

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                      X