• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    makes me bugging out at 1030 look a bit foolish now
    Told you, wait until the morning. The Asian evening markets always cause hysteria. The Koreans especially, they love crypto.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Told you, wait until the morning. The Asian evening markets always cause hysteria. The Koreans especially, they love crypto.

On another note....I think that syscoin may be at the end of a falling wedge. If it is then it'll shoot up soon
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post

On another note....I think that syscoin may be at the end of a falling wedge. If it is then it'll shoot up soon

You're in profit. Remember that at least. I totally forget the amount of profit I've made when sulking with FOMO. It is stupid really.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

You're in profit. Remember that at least. I totally forget the amount of profit I've made when sulking with FOMO. It is stupid really.
          Yup. I've finally got past the 0.5BTC mark. That means I've doubled my money in 2 weeks
          Next stop... a whole Bitcoin. I guess when that happens AtW can say I've lost money because previously I only had half of a worthless item
          Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 6 December 2017, 10:59.
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Whats the next tip then guys? Have BTC sat on Bittrex waiting to double on something!

Siacoin has a hard fork today, nothing special but worth a look??

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
              Whats the next tip then guys? Have BTC sat on Bittrex waiting to double on something!

Siacoin has a hard fork today, nothing special but worth a look??
              Not sure for me...I'm at a bit of a loose end.
              Guess i'll wait and see if SYSCOIN bounces then quickly jump in.

Comment

BTC just hit $13k...

Comment

I'm going to continue and sit the majority of the portfolio in dollars until December 15th anyway...

Stellar looks like it is forming a classic head and shoulders, might try any take advantage of the right shoulder in the short term.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
                    BTC just hit $13k...
                    And how are you going to buy a loaf of bread with that? Honesty, what's the point of this currency!

Comment

I'm going to continue and sit the majority of the portfolio in dollars until December 15th anyway...

Stellar looks like it is forming a classic head and shoulders, might try any take advantage of the right shoulder in the short term.
                      Thought I saw that as well. The should level should be about the 1050 mark i reckon (that might be a bit optimistic)...or 930 depending on which peak you look at

Comment

Working...
                      X