• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Don't panic, don't panic.... Scooty says it'll all be fine:

    https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BT...-end-of-March/
    And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

    Comment


      Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      So is today the day crypto dies?
      ETH has just dipped under 3K, BTC is teetering on 40k, which are both pretty big psychological levels.

      Not been following the news the last few weeks, it's just been crash after crash with a slow decline in-between as far as I can see! Is it all over?
      Not at all. If in doubt zoom out. Many cycles show we are still way up over where we came from with crypto. It's the future it's not going to change, I would say to anyone out there with some research it really is worth considering the likes of QNT AVAX LUNA SOL HBAR. Many sh't coins including doge shib etc to be avoided.

      Comment


        Originally posted by JPC View Post

        Not at all. If in doubt zoom out. Many cycles show we are still way up over where we came from with crypto. It's the future it's not going to change, I would say to anyone out there with some research it really is worth considering the likes of QNT AVAX LUNA SOL HBAR. Many sh't coins including doge shib etc to be avoided.
        Why are you randomly quoting ancient posts?
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

        Comment


          Originally posted by JPC View Post

          Not at all. If in doubt zoom out. Many cycles show we are still way up over where we came from with crypto. It's the future it's not going to change, I would say to anyone out there with some research it really is worth considering the likes of QNT AVAX LUNA SOL HBAR. Many sh't coins including doge shib etc to be avoided.
          Enjoy your well-earned break.

          Comment


            Any signs on the ground of crypto-bros jumping out of skyscraper's windows?

            Comment


              Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Any signs on the ground of crypto-bros jumping out of skyscraper's windows?
              No idea but I've bought some more BTC, ETH and other solid crypto names in the 1/2 price sale.
              I design idiot proof software. Trouble is, they keep making better idiots.

              Comment


                Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Any signs on the ground of crypto-bros jumping out of skyscraper's windows?
                Hopefully they are supporting each others mental well being and asking each other how they are hodling out.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by _V_ View Post

                  No idea but I've bought some more BTC, ETH and other solid crypto names in the 1/2 price sale.
                  You mean the double-price sale.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Any signs on the ground of crypto-bros jumping out of skyscraper's windows?
                    cashed out a couple of weeks ago, got a small short position targeting around $30kish where I'll probably load up again.
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      cashed out a couple of weeks ago, got a small short position targeting around $30kish where I'll probably load up again.
                      I find your lack of faith in crypto superiority very disturbing...

                      It's always like this - top cheerleaders cash out and mugs count their losses.

                      Don't forget to pay CGT on your dirty unearned gains.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X