• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pi in the sky.

On a serious note, do you think someone should inform one of the doctors on his psych ward?
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
      On a serious note, do you think someone should inform one of the doctors on his psych ward?
      You can, but they won't do jack tulip because they are busy getting rich by using binary options and betting the other way he says.

Frankly, if it wasn't for Pooper Scooper then I would not have held my AMD shares for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

You can, but they won't do jack tulip because they are busy getting rich by using binary options and betting the other way he says.

Frankly, if it wasn't for Pooper Scooper then I would not have held my AMD shares for so long.
        What's so 'special' about him, is despite all the hindsight evidence he still thinks he knows what he's talking about. The mind boggles that someone who can be so wrong, so often, still thinks he's right It would be funny if others didn't listen to his tulip and be losing money they probably can't afford to lose!
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post

No one lost money with BTC in the last 10 years...
          Do you really believe that? There's no one person who bought on one of the wild swings up, then panicked on a wild swing down, selling below the price they purchased at? That's as ludicrous as saying no one has ever lost money buying a FTSE 100 tracker because it's always gone up.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

Do you really believe that? There's no one person who bought on one of the wild swings up, then panicked on a wild swing down, selling below the price they purchased at? That's as ludicrous as saying no one has ever lost money buying a FTSE 100 tracker because it's always gone up.
            Lies, all lies!!!!! No one ever loses on Bitcoin. Only winners. For ever. Give us your cash now, we can all be multi-millionaires
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

After tons of reading a watching MIT lectures some even by Gary Gensler, I've gone off zero and bought the dip! HODLing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Delectable View Post
                After tons of reading a watching MIT lectures some even by Gary Gensler, I've gone off zero and bought the dip! HODLing!!
                Thanks for sharing, but, you didn't tell us what you've bought. I'm guessing scootcoins.

Comment

Originally posted by Delectable View Post
                  Yorkshire coin?

Comment

How are people cashing out their crypto to GBP these days?

I've been using Coinbase but I'm getting fed up with poor rates, commission charges and now they've just asked me for a huge swathe of personal information (three months bank accounts etc - way over what's required for KYC). I'm reluctant to share that kind of information with anyone apart from the taxman so I'm looking for pastures new.

Last edited by Lockhouse; 29 December 2021, 17:09.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                      How are people cashing out their crypto to GBP these days?

I've been using Coinbase but I'm getting fed up with poor rates, commission charges and now they've just asked me for a huge swathe of personal information (three months bank accounts etc - way over what's required for KYC). I'm reluctant to share that kind of information with anyone apart from the taxman so I'm looking for pastures new.

Comment

Working...
                      X