• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About - WANKCOIN

Must be a CUK fave surely?

Comment

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        Another pretender to the throne. Bitcoin remains King.
        Right

Comment

or Tossahcoin maybe??

Comment

2 days +/- 1 to go... On the 4hr chart BTC bounced off the long-term descending triangle. That's positive but I'll not read into it too much just yet. If it maintains that way for 1day, well then. ( I'd not be surprised if we saw a stock market inversion).

Whatever happens in the next 72 hours, it'll be huge... It'll either be a massive buying opportunity and or a massive explosion in the whole crypto market.

If you're a hodler like myself, doing nothing is the best action. If you're holding FIAT, wait for the 'golden cross' before buying in, but don't chase it. Not financial advice, I'm just some random guy on the internet remember.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Not financial advice, I'm just some random loner paranoid doom prepper on the internet remember.
              FTFY

Comment

And if I'm right?

Comment

And if I'm right?
                  Then you get to laugh at us like this

Comment

I'm thinking... looking is for free, but touching is gonna cost you.

What's cooler than dry ice? Don't know..? Scooter..

Comment

Whatever happens in the next 72 hours, it'll be huge... It'll either be a massive buying opportunity and or a massive explosion in the whole crypto market.
                      Good attempt to cover all your bases apart from "nothing will really change" which this morning appears to be the reality

Comment

Working...
                      X