• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    2 days +/- 1 to go... On the 4hr chart BTC bounced off the long-term descending triangle. That's positive but I'll not read into it too much just yet. If it maintains that way for 1day, well then. ( I'd not be surprised if we saw a stock market inversion).

Whatever happens in the next 72 hours, it'll be huge... It'll either be a massive buying opportunity and or a massive explosion in the whole crypto market.

If you're a hodler like myself, doing nothing is the best action. If you're holding FIAT, wait for the 'golden cross' before buying in, but don't chase it. Not financial advice, I'm just some random guy on the internet remember.

Scooter - cock on the block then I guess?

So is it today? :-)
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

2 days +/- 1 to go... On the 4hr chart BTC bounced off the long-term descending triangle. That's positive but I'll not read into it too much just yet. If it maintains that way for 1day, well then. ( I'd not be surprised if we saw a stock market inversion).

Whatever happens in the next 72 hours, it'll be huge... It'll either be a massive buying opportunity and or a massive explosion in the whole crypto market.

If you're a hodler like myself, doing nothing is the best action. If you're holding FIAT, wait for the 'golden cross' before buying in, but don't chase it. Not financial advice, I'm just some random guy on the internet remember.
      Why do you do this to yourself?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

Yup. It could go to the moon but if it doesn't it could sink like a ship. Don't be surprised if nothing much happens though..

So yes. Today is the day.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

Today +/- 1 day. We're at the 80% breakout point of a descending triangle. 85% breakout point is possible. The majority of all breakouts in this formation occur around the 80-85% region. 80% is around today according to me math.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Yup. It could go to the moon but if it doesn't it could sink like a ship. Don't be surprised if nothing much happens though..

So yes. Today is the day.
            FYI today has not yet begun for everyone. The world doesn't circle around GMT. Well it does, but that's not the point.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

If BTC does not close above $7k before the end of tomorrow then the pattern is likely - well I don't know - I've never never known a descending tragical to continue whilst ignoring up or down, no matter the subject, after reaching its crossover point.

Comment

If BTC does not close above $7k before the end of tomorrow then the pattern is likely - well I don't know - I've never never known a descending tragical to continue whilst ignoring up or down, no matter the subject, after reaching its crossover point.
                Maybe all these chart patterns, are you know what, patterns you are drawing onto the PRICE, and well, like you said, the PRICE is meaningless...

You do know you just look like a total clueless idiot don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Maybe all these chart patterns, are you know what, patterns you are drawing onto the PRICE, and well, like you said, the PRICE is meaningless...

You do know you just look like a total clueless idiot don't you?
                  I don't use price to make predictions. I believe I said the before somewhere.

Gwd talk about un-patient.

Comment

I don't use price to make predictions. I believe I said the before somewhere.

Gwd talk about un-patient.
                    So, what are those numbers, in dollars, around 7000 range, on the chart y-axis, where you are making predictions then...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      So, what are those numbers, in dollars, around 7000 range, on the chart y-axis, where you are making predictions then...
                      shapes, patterns, history not price

Comment

Working...
                      X