• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Becrypt Plugin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    Hoping someone on this thread may still be around and able to help. I am trying to get the latest Becrypt Recovery plugin for Bart-PE, I believe the current version is 5.0.0.2.

Pretty desperate as I need to recover a drive with a corrupt Windows partition and the relevant data is fairly critical and sensitive.

finger crossed one of the kind members can help.

Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by d95gas View Post
      Hi,
      Hoping someone on this thread may still be around and able to help. I am trying to get the latest Becrypt Recovery plugin for Bart-PE, I believe the current version is 5.0.0.2.

Pretty desperate as I need to recover a drive with a corrupt Windows partition and the relevant data is fairly critical and sensitive.

finger crossed one of the kind members can help.

Many thanks
      Help in what way?

Comment

If the hard drive is not encrypted, but is, as you say "corrupt", then use Feather Linux to get the data back. A lot easier than messing with trying to fix Windows with more Windows.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
        X