• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Becrypt Plugin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Becrypt Plugin

Anyone know where I can get my hands on a BeCrypt plugin for use on a BartPE disc or equivalent. Apparently, it was supplied along with the original media for Becrypt, but needless to say that no one in this large multinational outsourcing outfit has got a clue where that is. Need to gain access to a encrypted laptop where Windows is stuffed.

Hi Crumlin,

PM me your email address and I will send you the latest plugin
    SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

PM'd, thanks!!!

Comment

What version of the plugin are you using?

and what client is it for? I have one from the testing version we used, but when we bought it, we used a more up-todate version, and as crumlin found (tho i work in public sector) in large orgs, no-one is quite sure who had the original media!

Comment

Could you send this to me also.. thanks.

Could you also PM me with the plugin please. I only have version 1.0.2.896 that will not work with the latest versions. Thanks in advance.

Roland.

Comment

Originally posted by RolandB View Post
            Could you also PM me with the plugin please. I only have version 1.0.2.896 that will not work with the latest versions. Thanks in advance.

Roland.
            Hi Roland,

I won't be near my discs until Friday. Can you wait that long?
            SUFTUM

Comment

Im still havin trouble with version 1.0.1.3 something

Hi Netraider, we use becrypt but since we will probably be migrating to Safeboot anychance you could PM me the latest version of the recovery tools as well, im trying to build a dual-plugin emergency boot CD for the desktop team.
              Id thought this thread was dead...! lol.

Comment

Hi,

I won't be in my office for a few days. As soon as I'm in I'll pm you the details.
                SUFTUM

Comment

Originally posted by Netraider View Post
                  Hi Crumlin,

PM me your email address and I will send you the latest plugin
                  Hey Netraider

Would you be able to help me out with the plugin too? Some stupid malware killed my OS and I can't get my documents off

Would be much appreciated.

<admin note>PM use on your account now enabled</admin note>

Comment

Originally posted by Tayta View Post
                    Hey Netraider

Would you be able to help me out with the plugin too? Some stupid malware killed my OS and I can't get my documents off

Would be much appreciated.

<admin note>PM use on your account now enabled</admin note>
                    I'm away on Holiday for a couple of weeks. I'll try and jack up access to my files.
                    SUFTUM

Comment

Working...
                    X