• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PS3 Slim

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
    I wonder if the PS3 will just be a side note between the PS2 and PS4.
    I was reading something about this just earlier today: "PS4 and Xbox 720: why we're in for a long wait."

I think I agree with the author insofar as the PS3 is only just getting started really, but I'm still amazed at how many new titles are released on the PS2. There were rumours last year that Sony were working on another (cheaper) iteration of the PS2.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Sony sold more PS2s last quarter than they did PS3s.

Sony sold more PS2s last quarter than they did PSPs.

The future is the past.
      Not surprising as, I believe, a new PS2 is now 'dirt cheap'.

However, apparently, sales of the PS3 have increased ten fold since relaunch.

Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
      I wonder if the PS3 will just be a side note between the PS2 and PS4.
      Looks like we are stuck with the current generation of consoles for a few years yet - which I don't think is a bad thing.
      Last edited by Clippy; 18 September 2009, 15:45.

Comment

Working...
      X