• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nokia N97

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was interested in the N97 until I read a review on The Register which pretty much destroyed the idea for me.

I've been using a Blackberry Storm which, although not the easiest to use, isn't as bad as everybody makes out. That said, I think it's probably going back on eBay this week or next as I think I'm going to get the HTC Hero - *that* looks like it's going to be a good phone

Comment

I recently got the N97 on 3. I will say that it is not as slick as an iPhone, but I never liked the iPhone anyway beyond the hype. N97 has a nice 5 MP camera and the keyboard is also pretty good. 90% of times, I use the virtual on screen keyboard so never have to use the external keyboard, but it's nice to have. Comes with 32 GB of memory and further extendable by another 16 GB. Good enough storage for me.

The interface is nothing revolutionary. Just a standard S60 interface over a touch screen, but can't complain. Am pretty happy with it. Comparing that it costs half of an iPhone, I would say a fantastic buy

* Just my personal opinion.

Comment

Working...
      X