• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Visual Studio

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Looks useful - have you used it? Are they reliable?
    Used Parcel-2-Go but not the forwarding service. They are good & cheap.

They usually just sub contract out the parcels to another carrier such as city link or UPS in my experience.

Comment

I've used parcel2go for sending parcels within the UK too.

Seems just about the only option (alongside similar online services) when trying to send a one-off parcel that's over 20 kilos, as that's the max the post office can deal with. Simply due to that's the max weight their scales can cater for, though I expect the price would be a bit high anyway compared to parcel2go.

Daft thing is whenever I've used them it's Royal Mail's Parcel Force that collect it and do the delivery anyway. Bonkers.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
      X