• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Google Adsense

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody bounce that ****** bot - it's replying to the wrong threads now.

I hate to say it but I think the MilanB build performs rather better - true the volume is less but the quality is better.

Comment

once I make my first grand off my site I am gonna make you eat your hat

Comment

I wish you the bestof luck with your sites and hope you do make some money. Just don't think it's easy - it takes time and effort to build traffic.

I'm posting out my invoices today to the campsite owners who use the extra facilities of KwikBreaks over and above the free stuff. That comes to well over a grand. I'm hoping at least some will buy a new facility - if they all did it would come to around £4k. Certainly not worth a flotation but recurring money for very little work now that main site coding and data are in place. I'm hoping to make an additional £1k -£2k from banners, adsense, and amazon based on last year plus the growth I'm seeing.

Comment

> Just don't think it's easy - it takes time and effort to build
          > traffic.

yeah i know thats why i want to do it full time 0]

few grand is not bad, but i want to have my own products rather than just being a reseller, will give good margin to resellers though

Comment

> will give good margin to resellers though

I doubt I've got a suitable site to resell your stuff but send me a private message on the general area your software targets and I'll think about setting one up if it sounds attractive and the % is right (in short if I think there's any money in it for me).

Can do reciprocal links in IT Doctors if you wish but that is hardly a traffic magnet - we just get out of work yanks asking us for jobs and third world outsourcers asking us for business - plus the odd Indian trying to scrounge free manuals

Comment

thats fine mate, thanks - there might be areas of mutual benefit, will discuss later when I get software to sell

Comment

Fiddle,

"That comes to well over a grand. I'm hoping at least some will buy a new facility - if they all did it would come to around £4k. Certainly not worth a flotation but recurring money for very little work now that main site coding and data are in place. I'm hoping to make an additional £1k -£2k from banners, adsense, and amazon based on last year plus the growth I'm seeing. "

I hope you told Hector.

Milan.

Comment

It all goes through my Ltd. Milan. Justifies (well maybe) essential costs like ADSL line and (on current count) 6 PC's/Laptops

Alexei...

Thanks for the pmessage m8 -
                  I think that your idea of combining image recognition with pupil dilation detection and the mechanical penile stimulator is a sure fire winner in some circles. My only concern would be the number of warranty returns of the hardware through overuse by folks like Milan - it would need to be very heavy duty I fear.

Comment

Working...
                  X