• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recording Software

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post
    If you can't add software or use the USB, how about an authentic 80's cinema recording stylee, using you mobile phone stuck behind you, complete with some rustling sweetie wrappers and popcorn for good measure
    LOL, a camcorder parked my shoulder has been considered if all else fails!

Former IPSE member
    My Website

Comment

I used the Windows Game Bar to record a lecture that was being presented on Teams yesterday evening and it worked well. It wasn't one with audio participation so I can't comment on how it behaved with capturing my speech but the presenters' speech and the presentation they gave was all captured well.

Comment

Have you looked into editing software and deep-fake tools, so you can change your recording to say what you want it to afterwards? Nobody else will have a recording to disprove your claim "look I specifically mentioned this point and you all signed off on it"
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Have you looked into editing software and deep-fake tools, so you can change your recording to say what you want it to afterwards? Nobody else will have a recording to disprove your claim "look I specifically mentioned this point and you all signed off on it"
          I have 3 pages of stuff I will be mentioning. Trust me I will get through all 3 pages.
          The lawyers might not like editing and deep faking if they get involved in this. - It is highly likely lawyers will be getting involved the way this s**t show is going.
          Former IPSE member
          My Website

Comment

Working...
          X