• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recording Software

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recording Software

I have a video conference next week on the hosts set up that I need a recording of for my records.
    Can anyone recommend some good software I install on my laptop to record this video conference please?
    Former IPSE member
    My Website

Are you hosting the call? Most conferencing software has recording built in. If it's not you, then I'd ask the host to record it and send you a copy afterwards.

Obviously, I'm sure you know you need to get agreement from all participants before you start recording

Comment

If you are using Mac, use Quicktime to record the entire screen (with audio). Nobody would know that you are recording!

Comment

I am using a PC and I am not hosting they are. They have been told that I will be recording and they can like it or lump it
        Former IPSE member
        My Website

Comment

Are you on Win10? Apparently the Windows Game Bar will record - windows key + G will bring it up.

Comment

I use OBS - free and lots of functionality.

Comment

If it's Teams, then just record it, even if you're not the hoist

Comment

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post
                If it's Teams, then just record it, even if you're not the hoist
                Not always possible, you can disable it for participants.

Comment

OBS?

I use Snagit myself (but always keen to find alternatives).
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Camtasia

Don't ask why just trust me as someone who records hundred of User Research interviews it's the best product out there
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X