• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oracle dynamic sql

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I'm sure MS appreciates your solidarity very much.

I have not accused MS of bullying. She chose to interpret it that way.

My accusations of wandering into the thread like a drunk, wildly slashing about with random irrelevancies and then chucking the toys out still stand.
    Sounds like your approach to contracting.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      +1
      An alternative approach would be to admit that I am right and offer an apology. That would be the upstanding thing to do.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

An alternative approach would be to admit that I am right and offer an apology. That would be the upstanding thing to do.
        Do you find it a struggle to make friends and get on with people in real life?

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
          Do you find it a struggle to make friends and get on with people in real life?
          No, as I admit when I am wrong and apologise.

HTH
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

No, as I admit when I am wrong and apologise.

HTH
            In that case, apology accepted.

I suggest you now let this thread fade away, but of course, bumping it every three days remains your prerogative if that's how you wish to proceed.

Comment

Working...
            X