• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsGoof
    Try flying This
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

Zeit, this has probably been asked before, but shouldn't it be zeitgeist?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        Zeit, this has probably been asked before, but shouldn't it be zeitgeist?
        or just rent a ghost......

well one more post - at least the gooners got 3 points again....
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Mildly interesting article in New Scientist this week about lizard spit having various toxins in it.

Very similar toxins to rattlesnake venom & stuff...

So be careful.

The spit is worse than the bite.
          does this not depend on the Lizard - are you saying that the three weeks I spent on holiday in Sorento watching the lizards by the pool I was within feet of lizards with rattlesnake toxin ???
          SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

I can't be arsed to look, but has cojak been contributing to this thread? She once kept kick-starting a similar thread in the PCG's Test forum.

Comment

duno - but what are you doing up so early on a Sunday morning ?
              SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Whilst out for my constitutional this sunny morn, I noticed a chappie walking along the road towards Tonna.

I was replete with leather jacket, scarfe, wooly hat etc. as befits a cold blooded Giant Alien Lizard in temperatures of -3C.

Said chappie was wearing a shirt and jeans.

Could tell he was A Real Man because the shirt had short sleeves.
                was it a Newcastle shirt ?
                SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                  duno - but what are you doing up so early on a Sunday morning ?
                  What are you doing up so late on a Saturday night?

I said in some other thread that I was up 4am to take daughter to school, to leave on school coach trip to France.

The school decided to add an extra padlock to the school gates without telling anyone, so no-one could get into the rendevous car park and there were fifty cars blocking the A418 at 5am this morning, waiting for the coach.

Parky it was too. Taters. Brass monkeys. Foggy, frosty and dark. When I got home I watched our bowlers get a bit of tap.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                    What are you doing up so late on a Saturday night?

I said in some other thread that I was up 4am to take daughter to school, to leave on school coach trip to France.

The school decided to add an extra padlock to the school gates without telling anyone, so no-one could get into the rendevous car park and there were fifty cars blocking the A418 at 5am this morning, waiting for the coach.

Parky it was too. Taters. Brass monkeys. Foggy, frosty and dark. When I got home I watched our bowlers get a bit of tap.
                    I working fixing servers in Tokyo and Mexico - both seem to be going ok - just some of the permis can't follow basic instructions so may have put the whole change at risk - nevery mind if it screws up, theres always next weekend . more OT just in time for Christmas.
                    SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Sorry chaps, no access over the weekend, do we think we can make 500 by the end of the week, I know its a push but we could do it if we all pull together (stop sniggering at the back!)
                      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                      X