• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On which (un)happy note:

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Only for her royal highness Mrs Poppins, though MF got directions to Mordor
      Ms

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        In other news NorPussII is still not well
        Are we having a moggie pandemic?
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I feel as welcome in here as Frodo in Mordor!

And how went your day today?
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            Mushrooms fried in butter, then add cream and serve on toast.

Absolutely scrumptious.
            ---> -ve rep "Oh yes, very 70's. Loser."

Well, thank for that, but there should have been no apostrophe, and I was only served the above for the first time about 8 years ago.

So f**k you, and may your Christmas turkey still contain the giblets and may the Trichinella Spiralis in your bacon-wrapped sausages thrive with abandon in your toxic body.

But we're in TPDII where one should not be nasty, but in your case, I will make an exception and hope the prolapse of your arse - caused by streaming so much tulip out of it as a poor substitute for real communication - result in toxemia too.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              ---> -ve rep "Oh yes, very 70's. Loser."

Well, thank for that, but there should have been no apostrophe, and I was only served the above for the first time about 8 years ago.

So f**k you, and may your Christmas turkey still contain the giblets and may the Trichinella Spiralis in your bacon-wrapped sausages thrive with abandon in your toxic body.

But we're in TPDII where one should not be nasty, but in your case, I will make an exception and hope the prolapse of your arse - caused by streaming so much tulip out of it as a poor substitute for real communication - result in toxemia too.

Have a nice day.

Who are you posting at? Are you losing it?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Morning all.

Another sunny morn.

I'm waiting for the snow.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  I think I might be OK for this evening training session.

We are having a little inter club sparring comp

I wonder if SY might want to come and vent his anger ?
                  I wish I never went ! Tough session, lots of sparring and some bright spark dropped an elbow on foot and its swollen and bruised.

Comment

Well, the aforementioned ZeitGhost(tm) SharpTVZapper(tm&patent pending) seems to work in the requisite fashion.

The buttons do what's expected of them.

Now to fit the fecking thing in a box.

I may be some time.

Comment

Morning All
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X