• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    very quiet
    Indeed it is.

That's 11500 posts for me now, too.

48 more outside TPD and I get godlike in and out.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      snaw has 2 TPD posts

Go, snaw, go!

Won't be long until you're a TPDeity if you put the hours in

Comment

Greetings, salutations and felicitations, thou denizens

Not sure how much of this hotel wifi I've got left... maybe I paid for 6 months up front in a moment of drunkenness...

The "Session Window" provides information of some kind, but it's impossible to discern what any of it means

Comment

"25157 left"

25157 what? TPD posts? Seconds? Minutes? Hours?

I may never find out as I ought to crash out now... made it back in time for the Shipping Forecast, preceded (of course) by Sailing By

I remember how, around 1975, they tried playing other music than Sailing By before the Shipping Forecast that precedes Radio 4's closedown (which was, IIRC, at midnight during the week back then).

A storm of listener criticism blew up, and they've never tried to change it since

Those were in the days when I used to listen to Radio 4 under the bedclothes, having been sent to bed because I had school the next day

Comment

Hmm.. during the time taken to create that post, "25157" has turned into "841" and now "925"

Comment

... and then from 946 to 967 followed by 988

Now on 1009... 1030... I'm not sure it makes any sense at all

Comment

Session Time (Cur/Left/Max): 1093 / 24441 / 25534

Maybe I started mixing them up and the 24441 is what's left... but again, 24441 what?

And what does the 25534 mean?

Is it seconds? Maybe I've been online for (now) 1218 seconds, and only have (now) 24295 seconds left...

That's six hours

Bye for now
                Last edited by NickFitz; 7 February 2008, 01:23. Reason: total confusion

Comment

P.S. my clustering code still isn't working adequately

Comment

Anyway, night all

Don't startle the smilies or they'll all jump about again

Comment

morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X