• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coded warnings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coded warnings

Lid down in trap 1 = 'floaters be here'

Indian saying:

Man who piss in wind, get his own back
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave
      Crap post
      Crap thread

Where was the warning for the 30 sec I just wasted?
      if you hover over the thread title you should get the alt text for the hyperlink showing you the first couple of lines of the first post
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        if you hover over the thread title you should get the alt text for the hyperlink showing you the first couple of lines of the first post
        No warning for when posts disappear though

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          No warning for when posts disappear though
          no, but it amused me
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
            Lid down in trap 1 = 'floaters be here'
            Does that apply to women's toilets too?

Actually, forget I asked.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

for the ladies toilet, lid down in trap 1 = Sharons been sat in there for 20 minutes yakking on her mobile to Tracey
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

A cleaner once told me, women's toilets are ofen more dirty than mens.
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

O˙O

A human. Signed, the toilet

Comment

Working...
                  X