• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Versatile...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Versatile...

What woman can wash up with her left hand, cook the dinner with her right hand, sweep the floor with one leg, and dust with the other, give you a blow-job, and open a bottle of beer using her arse?

A Swiss Army Wife.

(I'll get me coat...)

Heh heh.

Actually, swiss army knives are soooo old school. There are stronger, sharper and more durable brands around these days, like Leatherman. Bought the "Juice" Leatherman when I went travelling. Has lots of useful extras like bottle opener, corkscrew, both types of screwdriver, scissors, pliers, wire cutters, mini saw, as well as the blades.

Comment

Yeah, but have you ever kissed a girl? :rollin

Comment

Yeah, but in your case I bet it's usually "not allowed"

Comment

They come with 64mb USB these days. Even the Swiss move on...

Comment

Working...
          X