• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chilling, gardening, whisky tasting, cooking.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Last bit of gardening to be done, ready for the warm weather. Playing taxi to the eldest for his sports commitments. Losing an hour of sleep as the clocks change and encouraging the kids to behave on mothering Sunday.
      Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Mrs Scruff taken to Heathrow 5am this morning for funeral in Dublin

Tonight - Wheeler Dealers / Salamander catchup TV accompanied by Scotch & Soda
        Saturday - Get the old Merc out from under car cover, warm it up, think about changing oil/brake fluid/coolant...continue Mower restorations, lawn sand application & BBQ on my own, with Rioja
        Sunday - Golf Club am, FastForward thru' Formula Bor1ng, watching start/tyre changes/crashes and fetch Mrs Scruff from LHR. Catchup on Lambing Live
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

More house viewings.....
          latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

Originally posted by kevpuk View Post
            More house viewings.....
            You enjoy them really....
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
              Catchup on Lambing Live
              Disgusting perve
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Curry night at ClientCo tonight, recovering tomorrow, maybe plumbing in the washing machine
                Fnar fnar
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Snotty and miserable, so won't be parkrunning and CBA to even volunteer.

Got release to do which will take a couple of hours.

Mother over for lunch on Sunday. She always raves about the time I gave her stew in a giant (Aunt Bessie's) yorkshire pud, so I might just do that to keep her happy. Especially if I can find some pre-chopped veg, then I don't have do do any cooking either...

Comment

Rugby club lunch to raise funds for our upcoming tour. It will be messy....
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Got the kids all weekend, SY02 out on the leash in London
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X