• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

L2B 2014

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Good on you.

Seriously, it's gonna be an amble - an enjoyable day out, with lots of refreshment stops, not a race. Except for DB of course - last one up is a big girl's blouse (and buys the first round!)

Great way to get motivated to do a bit of exercise/get fitter/lose a few kilos - and it really is achievable for anyone who starts this weekend with five miles
    I have my very own Nepalese style hill fort on Ditchling around half way up. The monks expect me around 3:30, and have the bath drawn and robe freshly ironed. I head out out the next stretch of my expedition to the snow capped peaks the following week.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I thought about going for a ride today. They say it's the thought that counts.
      I am sure Mr MS appreciates the thought
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Whale on a Bike.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Does Whale on a bike mean I wouldn't be the only fat lad doing it? If that's the case, and I don't suffer suityitis in the mean time, I'm in.
        Yep there is a 'lot of me to love' , Won't stop me from wearing Lycra I'm that kind of Guy.

So yes Suity man up and get your cash ready for the first round! (I might need to borrow it to pay).
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Right, so far it's:

mudskipper
          vetran
          suity

Brillo - are you in? I think our pace might be a bit pedestrian for you, but it would be great to have you along to encourage us. Perhaps you could offer a tow service up DB?

MF - surely you're not going to get outdone by suity?

Anyone else? Would be good to have a few more.

Comment

Right, so far it's:

mudskipper
            vetran
            suity

Brillo - are you in? I think our pace might be a bit pedestrian for you, but it would be great to have you along to encourage us. Perhaps you could offer a tow service up DB?

Why break the habit of a lifetime

Comment

Right, so far it's:

mudskipper
              vetran
              suity

Im still thinking about it. I want to book enduroman first - thats next week - soon as credit card statement rolls to new date.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Im still thinking about it. I want to book enduroman first - thats next week - soon as credit card statement rolls to new date.
                I'll front ya big man. Now sign here

Comment

I'll front ya big man. Now sign here

ok. I registered. Anything o avoid you being my PM!

I will try to twist Dallas's arm too. Though she might be sick of the sight of me as she will probably crew for me at enduroman.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    ok. I registered. Anything o avoid you being my PM!

I will try to twist Dallas's arm too. Though she might be sick of the sight of me as she will probably crew for me at enduroman.
                    Good. I am told riding behind me is like looking at the tops of Bobby Charlton and Nobby Styles heads.

Enjoy the view

Comment

Good. I am told riding behind me is like looking at the tops of Bobby Charlton and Nobby Styles heads.

Enjoy the view
                      cheer up you will have to watch my pert, firm rear.

Imagine Robbie Coltrane in Lycra!

So MS is registering the team, do I need to do anything tomorrow?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X