• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Keylogger Software

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Perhaps he's trying to determine where they've syphoned off the money in his savings account?
    They have his account details

Even still, if you can't trust your own family members you've got bigger problems than not knowing which software to get.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Yeah, talking to teenagers is gonna work....
      You only need be a good listener.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        They have his account details
        Smart kid's installed keylogger software.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Smart kid's installed keylogger software.
          Trust no one, Mr. Mulder

I miss the x-files

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed View Post
            If you see the group chats that go on in skype there are several in their late teens who are talking about underage sex, soft drugs, alcohol, smoking. This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, it's just teens trying to grow up, with the exception of the drugs these will all be legal activities in a couple of years time for them.
            In their late teens?! They're essentially adults already.

My friends and I were talking about all that from when we were 14. Stop fussing.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

whs

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Buy a raspberry pi and set it up as a proxy. Grab all DNS requests etc via wireshark...
                Helps spying on wifey as well?

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed View Post
                  Is there any safe keylogger software?
                  If you need to ask such a dumb question, you're really not smart enough and your kids have probably installed a keylogger on your computer.
                  <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    In their late teens?! They're essentially adults already.
                    Really not, in most cases anyway. It's a facade.

Anyway I'm glad to see we've got another thread where we can criticise each others' parenting skills.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Really not, in most cases anyway. It's a facade.

Anyway I'm glad to see we've got another thread where we can criticise each others' parenting skills.
                      Oh its you, you are back...

what left the kids in the local park with that nice gent with the long mac again??

Comment

Working...
                      X