• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sharapova

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just let those puppies swing

Comment

I do believe you, almost anything that comes from russia or nearby is just plain gorgeous
      You've not met AtW then? :x

Comment

Mine is not russian but close and I thought she was the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen
        Coming from the country that produced Monica Bellucci, that's praise indeed
        Some of those Lithuanian women can be stunning as well. So Franco, where's your wife from?

Comment

Mine is russian ) even the russian guys give her the eyes when we are in Moscow and boy there is a lot of competition......

Comment

Lithuanian, Estonian, Latvian, Ukrainian... wouldn't change much...

Mediterranean beauties... oh well, me is enough in the family

Comment

beware the imports

Remand for wife on murder charge

A 27-year-old Estonian woman has appeared at the Old Bailey charged with murdering her 72-year-old husband.
              Tatjana Edwards is accused of stabbing Gwyn Edwards at their home in Chobham Road, Ottershaw, Surrey, on 11 June.

Mrs Edwards, who came to the UK four years ago, was remanded in custody until 19 September.

Mr Edwards was found bleeding heavily from a stab wound to the stomach. He was taken to hospital in Chertsey where he died shortly after arrival.

Comment

Coming out of the woodwork

Fecking hell, how many of you guys are regulars at www.russian-brides.com/? Are they delivered hot and sizzling to your doorstep with a few clicks of the mouse?

Comment

Mine is russian ) even the russian guys give her the eyes when we are in Moscow and boy there is a lot of competition......
                  Nice one, Hank Have to agree about the competition in Moscow...although the legend says that Rostov-na-donu is pretty hot for women. Personally, I found the Altai region great, although maybe that memory has more to do with Tanya the political science graduate

Comment

Re: Coming out of the woodwork

and more importantly....how much do they cost?

Comment

Re: Coming out of the woodwork

"Fecking hell, how many of you guys are regulars at www.russian-brides.com/? Are they delivered hot and sizzling to your doorstep with a few clicks of the mouse? "

No, you only need to go out in London. I played on a neutral territory in Finland but I guess London offers more opportunities.

Comment

Working...
                      X