• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sharapova

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You wouldn't kick her out if she was asking you to take her roughly from behind.
    It wouldn't even get that far. She does nothing for me. Leaves me completely cold. And even if I was forced at gun point to do the deed, the only thing I would me thinking is..

"My god, I'm shagg1ng a Chav....."

You can't get much lower mate.

Comment

WS, the only similarity your wife has with Sharapova is the fact that she's got tits (small ones at that)!
      Yes, Spod; you've obviously met my wife so you can offer that judgement with absolute certainty, can't you?

You should have seen enough evidence in my posts by now to realise that I'm hardly Baron Munchausen. But, if you doubt, it will have to stay that way, as I have no intention of verifying my claims.

Comment

You can't get much lower mate
        I wouldn't be too sure, I am incredibly shallow.

Comment

Yes, Spod; you've obviously met my wife so you can offer that judgement with absolute certainty, can't you?
          Sense of humour for WageSlave!

As for Munchausen... Yes I have read some of your posts, they're almost bigger works of fiction than Threadeds!

Comment

Sense of humour for WageSlave!
            Indeed Spod, hence the smiley after the statement. However, as a general rule, I have zero charisma and personality, but today I'm in a good mood.

Yes I have read some of your posts, they're almost bigger works of fiction than Threadeds!
            Really? Please elaborate....

Comment

Question is, is she only interested in straight sets?

Comment

Fortunately for me, my wife looks a lot like Sharapova
                ...I rest my case.

Comment

...I rest my case.
                  Come on, Spoddy, you can do better than that. You said "posts", not 'post'.
                  Yes, I agree that it looks a little far fetched. After all, this board is full of empty boasts. I could easily prove my claim, but I'm not that stupid; so an empty claim it must remain. However, Sharapova is Russian (actually, given her surname, she is probably Tatar rather than ethnic Russian) and she looks very Russian. My wife is also Russian and has a very similar look.
                  There's a Russian actress by the name of Ekaterina Rednikova. Combine Rednikova with Sharapova and you've got a pretty good idea of what my wife looks like.

Now, as for my work of fiction; I recall from previous posts stating that I have a face like a pig's @rse, rent a pikey flat, have a low rate, and don't own a car. So you see, I have a history of wild boasts

Comment

Hmmmm

Sports Bras........ a good idea? or should they just let those puppies swing?

Comment

"My wife is also Russian and has a very similar look"

I do believe you, almost anything that comes from russia or nearby is just plain gorgeous. Mine is not russian but close and I thought she was the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. When I went to her country for the first time, I just realised she is plain average. Yet, that's good enough for me.

Even the "uglier" ones are way above the good looking ones in england, and also they outclass them for femininity and style.

Comment

Working...
                      X