• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advise please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, where's the 'do you need to get a life?' quiz?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      I've done the first paragraph.

Hello all.

May I first say thank you for any potential replies.

I wonder if anyone can offer advise.

hamifstyfapriwiacoa

a warmish iffy tapioca

I have a horrible feeling I know where this is going...
      You missed of the Advice Please, which yields "Pacify Two Mafia Pariahs". It's clearly instructions for an anti-organised crime mole.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        But if that is the case you will be involving your friends in your business which isn't a good idea and having someone related that isn't your spouse which is also a bad idea so both only options if absolutely everything else fails imo.
        I think having a spouse involved is the worst idea, I have heard of lots of spouse taking money, getting divorced etc etc Never heard of someone's mum doing that.

I know bankruptee's cannot be directors, and IVA is not a bankrupt. quick look on google confirms that he can start his own company.

Though one has to wonder, can someone who cannot manage their money be able to keep money to one side for VAT, Corp Tax and so on.

Comment

Working...
        X