• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Morgellons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well having researched this further it might be some crude form of a biological weapon.

I have also noticed that outbreaks have occured not only in the US but the UK the Netherlands Italy and Spain.

However I do agree with BM,the biggest terror threat our nation faces is the dire lack of Mellons.

And dont think the Finns havent noticed this either...

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
      However I do agree with BM,the biggest terror threat our nation faces is the dire lack of Mellons.
      Well Alf, I think it's probably quite serious now - I think the Home Sec needs to

[dalek voice]

LEGISTLATE!!!!! LEGISLATE!!!! LEGISTLATE!!!!

[/dalek voice]

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

They are turning into Daleks.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
          They are turning into Daleks.
          Could be a good Dr Who script that.

The entire front-bench turns into Daleks.

Only problem is, I can't see Prescot fitting in one of those cans. But would be great if he was 'converted'.

"LOCALGOVERNMENTIZE!!!!!!"

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Well there I was posting a perfectly straight forward query concerning a medical condition, and now this.

I didnt expect a kind of Dalek Inquisition ....

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
              Could be a good Dr Who script that.

The entire front-bench turns into Daleks.

Only problem is, I can't see Prescot fitting in one of those cans. But would be great if he was 'converted'.

"LOCALGOVERNMENTIZE!!!!!!"
              Prescott would fit into a grain silo.

Comment

Someone had to do it, zeit.

By the way, talking about alien invasion, how is yours coming along?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                  Prescott would fit into a grain silo.
                  With room for a smallish Blue Whale, or a couple of Bottle-Nosed Dolphins - to keep him fed until lunchtime.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Quite swimmingly, really.

Now we've got all the youngsters brainwashed with that cunning lightshow & music out of the Ipcress File, we're 90% of the way there...

Just remember, "To serve man" is a cookbook.

Yum.
                    Just remember, the forests are ours.

Comment

Working...
                    X