• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

child maintenance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

child maintenance

I know there are a few folk on here paying it - does anyone pay more than CSA rate, if so how much and why?

Im on the project to replace that, I'll look u up!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Im on the project to replace that, I'll look u up!
      the horrifying thing about that is I'm not sure you are joking or even if you would be caught.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        the horrifying thing about that is I'm not sure you are joking or even if you would be caught.
        How would he get caught using his home PC looking for data he has backed up on his pen drive?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Nah, cant see anything, we just design and build the bare boxes - still need SC tho, lord knows why....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            How would he get caught using his home PC looking for data he has backed up on his pen drive?
            Pen drives are encrypted, not readable at home! Suppose they could be cracked - not interested!

Anyway only got Macs and pSeries at home!

Comment

I pay however much my ex tells me she needs for our kids, no idea if this is more or less than the CSA would determine.
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                I know there are a few folk on here paying it - does anyone pay more than CSA rate, if so how much and why?
                what is the going rate psb ?

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I dont pay any. I look after my wife and kid and behave like a responsible parent.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    I dont pay any. I look after my wife and kid and behave like a responsible parent.

put yer tin hat on, and yer gumshield in

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X