• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thanks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

26 posts and not one bad word against NW, and you think they are the ones who come across as unprofessional?!

Even in the original thread I was the only one other than the voices in your head that agreed them posting a response in public was unprofessional
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
      What is it with all the OAP posters? Previously they are petulant because they are about to kick the bucket but do they have to post here? EO and OG please go to OAPsNet and f-off!
      And then pooed in his spare pair of clean pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        That is an extremely serious allegation against a well respected professional. I hope you can substantiate it.
        I have that.
        You are quite the stupiest person I have ever had to destroy.

Comment

That is an extremely serious allegation against a well respected professional. I hope you can substantiate it.
          Hang on you calling the mods professional?!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I have that.
            Can we repost in General, I have the grabs too - well the main one. Or PM? Of packages behind the water pipes, Leeds City Station Bogs?

Comment

Even stupier than you?

Comment

KCPBA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  26 posts and not one bad word against NW, and you think they are the ones who come across as unprofessional?!

Even in the original thread I was the only one other than the voices in your head that agreed them posting a response in public was unprofessional
                  So you agreed with me, but you are somehow defending the other point? Are you a bit psycho?

Comment

come on Rustle, I was being kind to you.
                    Dont put them wet undies into the microwave now

<unless you are in 'em>

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

All I know is if I saw a Accountant posting confidential private accounting information to counter a valid criticism from a paying client , I would steer well clear.

Comment

Working...
                      X